Home Insurance

We can find a brilliant deal for your new home insurance cover.

All of our policies have a five star Defaqto rating so with our service you can be confident that you are getting a great home insurance policy at a competitive price.

We can offer products from a panel of insurers, so you can be confident that your home is in great hands when you get your new Home Insurance policy.

We understand that your home is the most important asset of your life, so we want to ensure it is covered correctly for you at the best possible premium.

We will also provide a Personal Insurance Advisor who will review your current circumstances and build a policy around what you need.

Our experienced advisors will assist you by answering any questions you may have regarding your policy, not just before we set the policy up but for the whole life of the policy too.

The benefits of choosing us for your Home Insurance

Please fill out the form below

Get a FREE Home Insurance Quote Today!

    Preferred Contact Time:

    What our clients say

    Real Stories, Real Experiences

    At Mortgage Advice Services, our clients speak for us. Discover their stories. From first-timers to seasoned homeowners, join those who’ve trusted us. Your dream home awaits—let’s make it happen.

    Need a Local Home Insurance Advisor?

    Frequently asked questions

    Your Home Insurance FAQs Answered

    At Mortgage Advice Services, our FAQ list on British home insurance products serves as a comprehensive resource designed to simplify complex financial decisions for our clients.

    By addressing common queries and concerns related to home insurance, our FAQs aim to provide clarity and guidance throughout the home insurance decision-making process.

    Home insurance typically covers your property’s structure, contents, and liability for accidents on your property. It can also provide coverage for additional living expenses if your home becomes uninhabitable.

    The amount of home insurance you need depends on factors such as the value of your property, the cost to rebuild, and the value of your belongings. It’s essential to assess your coverage needs carefully.

    Buildings insurance covers the structure of your home, including walls, roof, floors, and fixtures. It protects against risks such as fire, flood, storm damage, and vandalism.

    Contents insurance covers the belongings inside your home, including furniture, appliances, electronics, and personal items. It provides protection against theft, damage, and loss.

    Yes, many insurers offer customisable home insurance policies that allow you to tailor coverage to your specific needs. You can add optional extras such as accidental damage cover or legal expenses protection.

    While home insurance isn’t legally required for renters, it’s highly recommended to protect your belongings against risks like theft, fire, and water damage. Tenant insurance, also known as renters insurance, provides coverage for renters.

    recent news feed

    Latest News & Articles from Mortgage Advice Services